Indianapolis Air Conditioning Services
Picture this: You just spent a long day working outside in the yard. By mid-afternoon, though, the temperature is well above 90 degrees, and you decide it’s time to take a much-needed break and retreat to the comforts of your air conditioned home.
But when you step foot inside your Indianapolis or Central Indiana home, you’re greeted with a blast of warm air instead of the cool blast that you had envisioned. Not only does a scenario like this create an extremely uncomfortable situation, but it can also be a dangerous one for pets and family members.
In a case like this, you need a heating and air conditioning company you can trust for quick, accurate and reliable cooling services. That’s where B&W Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Drains comes in. Our family-owned and operated HVAC company has provided exemplary air conditioning repair, maintenance and installation services for more than 50 years. To learn more about our HVAC services in Indianapolis or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.
Types of HVAC Equipment B&W Repairs and Installs
Whether you need a quick repair or complete replacement and installation services in the Indianapolis area, our technicians will respond quickly to your call and have your cooling system back up and running again in no time.
Our NATE-certified technicians work on the following systems and much more:
- Air conditioners
- Hybrid systems
- Central air conditioning systems
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini splits
Need Air Conditioning Services in Indianapolis? B&W Is Here.
Our air conditioning services include:
Air Conditioning Maintenance
The best way to keep your Indianapolis cooling system in optimal condition is through regular maintenance services from B&W. We suggest having your air conditioner tuned up in the spring before you turn the unit on for the first time. This way, our heating and cooling technicians can catch any smaller issues before they lead to bigger, more expensive repairs.
Some of the benefits of air conditioning maintenance services include lowering energy bills, catching problems early, increasing the comfort of your home, and prolonging the lifespan of your air conditioning system.
When you sign up for B&W’s planned service agreement, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Fall maintenance for your heating system
- Spring maintenance for your cooling system
- 10% discount on plumbing, heating and cooling repairs
- Preferred scheduling
- Free estimates on repairs
- No overtime fees
- Availability on nights and weekends
- Adding salt to the water softener
Air Conditioning Repair
The heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality service experts at B&W are trained to repair all makes and models of air conditioners and provide 24-hour emergency service for those times you just can’t wait until tomorrow to have the unit repaired.
You should contact our heating and air conditioning technicians if you notice any of the following signs that indicate a repair is needed:
- Unusual sounds
- Short cycling
- Lack of airflow
- Water leakage
- No cool air
- Foul odors
For reliable AC repair services, reach out to the HVAC experts at B&W today.
Air Conditioning Installation
B&W offers Indiana’s largest inventory of American Standard cooling equipment. If your AC unit is more than 10 years old and is frequently breaking down, it’s probably time to have it replaced by one of our Indianapolis HVAC technicians.
We’ll help you find the unit that is perfect for your family and home. If it’s time to upgrade to a new AC unit, consider the following:
- SEER rating. SEER stands for seasonal energy efficiency ratio and is a measure of how efficient your cooling system is. For example, switching from a unit with an 8 SEER rating to a 16 SEER rating will save you 50% on your monthly energy bills.
- Proper AC sizing. Buying a properly sized unit for your Indianapolis area home is of the utmost importance. A cooling system that is too small for your home won’t properly cool it, while a unit that’s too large will cycle off too quickly. Either option will cause your energy bills to spike. Our heating, cooling, plumbing and IAQ experts will perform a Manual J calculation to determine the cooling loads of a home, based on its square footage.
- Noise levels. If you want a cooling system that operates quietly, look for a unit with a decibel system in the 50s or 60s. A noisy AC unit may have a decibel level above 80.
Contact B&W for Quality HVAC Repair and Installation Services
Need a quote or want to request service? If it’s not an emergency, click here for our request form and save $10 on your service. If you have an emergency, call us at 317-406-0699. We’ll send a technician to help get your air conditioning problem fixed as soon as possible!