We, at B&W Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Drains, pride ourselves on being part of the communities we serve. For over 60 years, B&W has established and upheld industry-leading standards and superior customer service.
In light of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that B&W has in place to protect the health and safety of you, our customer and our team.
Our policies and procedures:
- We have added sanitizing stations in our trucks.
- We have a safety kit for techs that include face masks, rubber gloves and shoe covers.
- We have limited all non-essential travel for all employees for the next 30 days.
- We have limited access to our facility to B&W personnel only.
- We have discontinued all large gathering events for the next 30 days.
- Our advanced phone system allows everyone in the call center to work remotely, creating no interruption in service to our customers.
- We will disinfect our I-pads before we ask for your signature.
- We will attempt to keep the safe recommended 6’ distance.
- We will thank you for your business but will not shake hands.
We encourage our team members, customers and community to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if sick or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with disposable tissues and then wash hands.
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Please know the wellness and safety of our team and customers continues to be our top priority. If you do have a service-related emergency, we encourage you to continue choosing B&W. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer. We’re here to keep you comfortable.
B&W Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Drains