**** COOKING TIMES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON WHAT TYPE OF SMOKER YOU USE!***
1. Start your smoker and run at 265 degrees with cherry wood.
2. Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs. Place the ribs, back side up, on foil or a pan.
3. With an hour before the ribs go on to the smoker, layer a medium coat of Executioner Sweet Heat Rub and then a medium coat of T9 Pork Perfection on top.
4.Let the ribs sit and sweat for 30 minutes.
5. Flip the ribs meat side up and repeat the rub process and let the ribs sweat for another 30 minutes.
6. Place the ribs on the smoker meat side up and smoke for 2 hours.
7. Lay out two double layers of aluminum foil approximately eight inches longer than the ribs.
8. On the foil, spread out ¼ cup of brown sugar, three lines of squeeze butter and several loops of honey.
9. Place the ribs meat side down on the mixture and repeat the same on the back side of the ribs.
10. Place the ribs meat side down and sealed side of foil up on your smoker.
11. After 1 hour and 45 minutes, open the foil and check for tenderness. The liquid will be HOT.
12. Take a toothpick and probe the meat, the toothpick should go into the meat with no resistance. Be careful so you don’t poke through the foil. If the ribs aren’t done, check in 10 minutes and repeat until they are done.
13. When the ribs are done, remove from smoker, open the foil and let them rest for 10 minutes.
14. Drain the grease (DO NOT put down the drain!) into a coffee can or something similar.
15. Roll up the foil making foil “boats” exposing the back side of the ribs.
1.5 CUPS T9 Judgement Day
¼ CUP T9 Apple Cherry Habanero
1TBS Apple Juice
Warm the sauce in a saucepan.
Brush the sauce to the back of the ribs in the foil boat.
Flip and brush the meat side.
Place ribs back on smoker for 5 minutes to set the sauce.
Slice and enjoy!